The Waynesburg Baily's dropped by for a visit, not long after the little munchkins finally made their appearance. Everyone has had such fun holding two babies at one time. The boys were very glad to meet their Uncle Tim (in the green shirt) especially since their big sister Eliza insists she is going to marry him. They also have enjoyed seeing alot of their Mia and Boppa. Boppa has been so helpful with the older kids and Joel and Josh keep crying that they want to be big and go on adventures too. And Mia has made many Thursday trips to help out with the little munchkins. They have already marked their territory with Mia, if you know what I mean! We also loved our visit with Uncle Mike, Aunt Cari, Jonathan, Rachel and Mark. As you see though, Mom was absentminded with the camera and only caught a picture of Rachel enjoying Joshua!
MawCaw and PawPaw also dropped by for a Sunday afternoon visit. Eliza was the only older sibling home and she sure enjoyed all the attention she got. She especially enjoyed the candy corn that MawCaw spoiled her with!

A couple of weekends ago, Grammy and Pop Pop Williams and Aunt Robin surprised with a Saturday morning visit. Only we surprised them, because we weren't home when they dropped by. We were out for a quick library visit. Josh decided to wail at the library so we cut the visit short and we were glad we did since we made it home quickly to spend time with our Great Grandparents and Great Aunt Robin!

Well, there have been many other visitors, but as you can see, somehow in all the busyness I keep forgetting to take pictures. I do hope some day I get better at this! So, if you stop by, I won't be offended if you remind me to take out the camera and snap a few!
Until later! Jen




No comments:
Post a Comment