Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Loved all the new pictures! The kids are so cute & funny! Jen you are doing a great job on keeping up with the blog, because we know how much free time you have (ha ha). Hope to see you all again soon! Love you all!! XXX 000 Aunt Margie
You are doing such a wonderful job with your Baily Buzz. I is a blessing and honor to be able to share in your lives and my grandchildren's lives on a daily basis. They are all adorable and each very special. We love you all!! Keep up the Buzz. Loved the Halloween pictures--but where is Auntie Hannah?????
Jen - I finally got to look at "all" of your blogs. Wow, I can't believe you were able to do all of this and you did a wonderful job. I feel like I won't miss a beat now and get to keep up with you "clan". You and Dave are amazing parents and you are truly blessed. I tried to comment in the past but must have not gone through. I am so happy you got to come to Ohio to see Aunt Linda before she went to be with the Lord. God's timing was perfect, was it not?!!! Hopefully, once things get back to normal (what is normal) I can finally get up to Pittsburgh to spend the day I have wanted to do for so long... I love you and your family so much. Love - Aunt Denise & Uncle Mike
5 comments:
What cute pics!!!!! THe pirate pic and Miss Eliza all dressed up are my favs!!!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Loved all the new pictures! The kids are so cute & funny! Jen you are doing a great job on keeping up with the blog, because we know how much free time you have (ha ha). Hope to see you all again soon! Love you all!!
XXX 000
Aunt Margie
Jen,
You are doing such a wonderful job with your Baily Buzz. I is a blessing and honor to be able to share in your lives and my grandchildren's lives on a daily basis. They are all adorable and each very special. We love you all!! Keep up the Buzz.
Loved the Halloween pictures--but where is Auntie Hannah?????
Jen - I finally got to look at "all" of your blogs. Wow, I can't believe you were able to do all of this and you did a wonderful job. I feel like
I won't miss a beat now and get to keep up with you "clan". You and Dave are amazing parents and you are truly blessed. I tried to comment in the past but must have not gone through. I am so happy you got to come to Ohio to see Aunt Linda before she went to be with the Lord. God's timing was perfect, was it not?!!! Hopefully, once things get back to normal (what is normal) I can finally get up to Pittsburgh to spend the day I have wanted to do for so long... I love you and your family so much.
Love - Aunt Denise & Uncle Mike
Post a Comment