Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Olivia's First Birthday!

We had a wonderful time on Sunday at our niece/cousin, Olivia's, first birthday party! Kaylene did a fabulous job with all her planning. It was a beautiful celebration for a beautiful little girl. Tom and Kaylene are such great parents. It's really fun to see Olivia grow up in their loving care. Here are a few pics from the day:



Eliza loves to see her cousin. I think she's trying to convince her to send some of her presents home with her. I don't think Olivia's falling for it.










Here's Olivia with her mom, and then with her dad. Doesn't she already look comfortable in front of the mic?





David had fun with Josh at the party. And here's a great shot of him holding both little munchkins.























Joel enjoyed spending time with Aunt Margie at the party, and Josh had a good time with Aunt Cindy.

















Now we know who the party pooper was! It's Joel, all tuckered out!

















I thought I'd end this blog with some pictures from the past. The first is Olivia soon after she was born. I think she's maybe two days old.
I loved getting to hold my precious little neice for the first time. Grandma sure felt proud to be there for her birth. She loves every minute she gets to spend with Olivia.




















This is Grandma's first picture with all her grandkids. Doesn't she look like one happy woman? I think we took this picture in September some time.

I love thie picture of Kaylene and Olivia at Dean's party.

Here is Olivia at our house in the fall. She has the sweetest smile. You can tell when you are with her how sweet and bright she is. She is curious and interested. She's observant. We all love to spend time with her. Thanks for including us in your big day!

No comments: