Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here it is...A Baily Wedding to Remember

We had a wonderful time celebrating the marriage of Baily and Matt Meeker! In fact our kids had such a great time they didn't stay awake even five minutes once we were in the car.

At the reception, Isaiah helped out with taking pictures here's what he caught:





Hope you enjoyed his photos. Not bad for an eight year old. Let us know which one was your favorite!

Here are some pictures in no particular order. Enjoy! We sure did!

Too bad the picture isn't in focus...can you tell which of these three girls is not a true thumb sucker??
Joel has learned a few things from his brother when it comes to silly faces!
Josh still thinks he can beat him any day with the most rotten look!


Charlotte was absolutely adorable in her little yellow dress.

Thanks, Rebecca, for the fun candid of Dave and myself!
I know I'm biased, but I think these are some of the most handsome fellas I know!

I wonder if Auntie Ann even knows who she's holding?
What a great picture of PawPaw and Aunt Helen!
Boppa was a lucky man to get a dance with two such lovely princesses!
Well, two weddings down...and even now, we're getting ready to leave for our next adventure! Tomorrow we pull out mid afternoon for adventure number three...Roanoke, VA. Pray for us as we travel and endure the long hours with two babies and three who use words to voice their complaints! (I think I might keep a tally of how many times we hear "Are we there yet?" on this trip, how many bathroom stops we have to make, and how many things spill in the backseat.) We can't wait to share with you all our fun when we get back! Blessings to you all!










No comments: