
Here's a picture of Joshua saying "bye bye" to summer as he dons his siblings goggles for the last time this swim season. Our older kids enjoyed themselves at the pool today with Grandma. It won't be open again until next June ) :
August 29th was a day of celebration for our family! Cousin Andrew Jensen married Jan Nemcek. It was a beautiful ceremony and wonderful reception.
Here is a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Jensen.

Below is a photo of Joshua and Mia. Doesn't she look wonderful!




Eliza, Nathaniel and I made Banana Bread for the letter "B" this month. Yum!


Mid August we got "back to school". Here are photos of our preparation day. We got binders and folders ready, looked over books and took back to school pictures.

Joel and Joshua are excellent helpers in the kitchen. They have found out where all our pots and pans are and the tupperware as well. They are always eager to help! Here are a few pictures of Dr. Isaiah stitching up his giant snake. He told me the Dr. was busy. Duty calls!


We enjoyed welcoming a new member to the Baily Clan. Sarah Alice was born late July to Mike and Cari. We were finally healthy enough (no colds) to meet her in August. She is adorable!
Here are Boppa and Mia with their many grandkids including the newest addition! Sheer madness!
And also a picture of Mia with all of her granddaughters!

A random Joel and Josh picture...they loved playing with all their new birthday toys!

We had twins day in Pittsburgh this summer. Amanda dropped in with her lovely little girls Madalyne and McKenna. I loved holding them and bonding with them. They are the sweetest little babies! Boy did their visit bring back memories!


The kids enjoyed spending the summer outdoors with neighbors and friends. This is Anthony, a friend from church, and Nathaniel.

And the biggest event of our summer...they're one!!!!!! Joel and Josh turned one on August 7. We had a few neighbors over for cake, and as always, Uncle Pascal sang the Nigerian birthday song. What a wonderful day! It was a huge milestone for our whole family!


Grandma Gene came over to celebrate her August 7th birthday with us as well!
Our neighbors Shawn and Jane came over to wish the babies a happy birthday. We loved sharing the day with our community here in the 'burgh.
It was a fabulous summer. The weather wasn't too hot and the kids made so many memories! We caught bugs, went to Kennywood,

And, I'll leave you with these random photos I discovered as I uploaded pictures from the camera. I'm not sure who the photographer is, but I thought a few of them were kind of intersting. I think my eldest may have gotten hold of the camera and took these shots. Let us know what you think of his work! Enjoy!



1 comment:
Jen,
Love your newest blog! You are an awesome blogger, keep up the good work. It truly makes my day when you post a new one. It keeps us informed on all the wonderful things that you have been doing & I love to see the newest pictures of those beautiful children.
By the way, whoever it was that took the random pictures did a great job! Keep up the great job!
Love you all,
Aunt Margie
Post a Comment