Monday, April 6, 2009

FOR TODAY (April 6, 2009)...


Outside my window...a few birds eating from the bird feeder. I love how they come right up to our window.


I am thinking...about our new house and all the decisions we still need to make.


I am thankful for...our Eden Pure heater. It has kept me comfortable this cold April day.


From the learning rooms...we're coin hunting so we can add the coins to our collection for the well our church wants to build in Haiti.


From the kitchen...a new crock-pot bean meal and steamed vegetables.


I am wearing...my comfy clothes, sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt with a hoodie.


I am creating...a quiet calm space at home. Lots of classical music today.


I am going...out for dinner on Tuesday with Dave.


I am reading...mudhouse Sabbath and the gospel of John.


I am hoping...they start to dig the foundation of the house soon.


I am hearing...Joel's cries, the dishwasher and the tic tac of computer keys.


Around the house...Easter eggs! They're everywhere! The older kids have been hiding them repeatedly for the twinners. It's precious!


One of my favorite things...evenings with David. He's my best friend. What a blessing!


A few plans for the rest of the week: plan a little Easter party, get groceries for the weekend, buy some Easter candy.


Here is picture thought I am sharing... I love this picture from a few years back. It makes me look forward to this summer, especially the county fair. I love the looks on their faces. What a riot!
Please stop by to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to find the list of other participants in The Simple Woman’s Daybook this week.

No comments: