Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Joel and Josh are Six Months Old!

Here they are! Officially six months old. What a reason to celebrate! Other than how busy having two babies at once has been and how loud, it has been simply delightful! I can't believe how much easier it's getting. (Notice I said "easier" not "easy".)

In this picture, Joel is on the left and Joshua is on the right.

Having twins has been one of the most challenging tasks in my life. Doing everything twice has been tiring. Especially carrying them up and down the steps. It can also be rough when they both are melting down and I'm home alone with all the kids. Sometimes, I just sit holding both of them and praying that another adult will soon walk in the door. I tell myself, at least it won't last forever, this moment will change.

This is a picture of Joel. Joel is a happy little guy. He loves to play in the jumperoo now and enjoys spending time in his crib. He loves to eat. He loves all the foods I offer him. And I can't seem to get it to him fast enough.











This smiley little guy is Joshua. He also is a joy. He has a contagious smile. He loves to roll around on the floor. He is so curious. He has a hard time nursing because he finds everything distracting. Every noise or movement. He's a bit nosy!








Isaiah is already teaching Joel how to enjoy a hand held game.

















Here's Josh getting some exercise in his jumperoo.



We sure love our little guys. They make us smile (and sometimes even cry). And they bring us a ton of joy!

No comments: