We had a terrific visit with Grammy and Pop pop the first weekend of May. The kids loved seeing their great grandparents and Aunt Robin and Uncle Bob too. Here are a few fun pictures from our time together. There aren't any pictures of the "big kids". They were too busy outside in their fort to bother with us adults in the house. Joel, Joshua and Olivia didn't seem to mind all the attention!

Can you identify who Pop Pop is holding?

How about Grammy? Josh is wondering when you'll all start to recognize them right away. I think that's why he has that offended look on his face. Joel is simply in disbelief that after ten months people still get confused.

Joshua loved playing with Aunt Robin.

As always, it was delightful to be with Olivia.

I loved this picture of Grammy and Josh. Doesn't Grammy look great!

I think Joel's really happy to be cuddling his Great Grammy!
No comments:
Post a Comment