Outside my window. . . it is still dark. The sun has not yet risen for the day.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking. . . about how quickly my children are growing up.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thankful for. . . my small group. Meeting with them each week encourages me and spurs me on in my discipleship.
~~~~~~~~~~
From the kitchen. . . I am trying to cook more vegetarian meals. I want to learn how to make Indian and Thai curries so bad.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am wearing. . . my robe and pajamas.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am creating. . . a clutter free space. I don't want to be consumed with the management of stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am going. . . for lunch with my friend, Joanna, either today or later in the week.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am reading. . . Mudhouse Sabbath.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hoping. . . to be more attentive to the Holy Spirit's leading.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hearing. . . spring birds. What sweet music to my ears!
~~~~~~~~~~
Around the house. . . things are picked up. Sunday night Bible study really helps us prepare our house for the start of the week!
~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite things. . . early mornings. I love the time alone in peace and quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~
A few plans for the rest of the week. . .learning about China, a visit from Adam, learning to spend unhurried time with my family and those around me.
~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a picture thought I am sharing. . . I had a wonderful evening out Saturday with some friends. The food was delicious and the conversation enjoyable. It was good to be myself and remember that I have ideas and thoughts independent to motherhood.
Please stop by to visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to find the list of other participants in The Simple Woman’s Daybook this week.
Have a blessed week!
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment