Thursday, October 25, 2007

Back to Ohio

We took another trip to Ohio this past weekend to visit with Grammy and Pop Pop Williams and my Great Uncle Jack. It was a delightful visit and the kids really had a great time!


Isaiah is enjoying a snuggle with Grammy.














Pop Pop and Uncle Jack are teaching Isaiah the ropes in cribbage.













Uncle Bob and Aunt Robin stopped by for a brief visit. Uncle Bob was having a good day with Ohio State celebrating another great victory!
















And...Rosalyn stopped in on her way to the homecoming dance at West Liberty University. She looked great all dressed up. She was sure to leave sparkles on everyone.
















I loved seeing Uncle Jack. I have such fond memories of Uncle Jack and Aunt Janet from my childhood. I always looked forward to their visits. It was special for me to share our new babies with him. I am looking forward to visiting him sometime in Massachusetts. We'll have to wait for those little tykes to get a bit bigger!








Joel enjoyed being with Uncle Jack too. Look at that sweet little grin.
















Aunt Robin was great at double duty. Both babies were so content with her.














Eliza loved being with Pop Pop. She loves to throw her peace sign in whenever she can.

















I love this picture of Nathaniel, Uncle Jack and Isaiah. What a blessing it was to be together! We love you all!

No comments: