Saturday, October 6, 2007

Smiles

Finally, I have uploaded all our pictures to our computer. Last weekend, my brother, Tom, his wife, Kaylene, and my beautiful niece, Olivia, came for a visit and Tom helped us set up a new computer. Thank you, Tom, so much!

Anyway, now that our little guys are two months old, they have begun to give us some incredible smiles. I finally caught a few on film and wanted to share them with you along with a few other pictures as well. Enjoy!

This is a grinning Joel. When he wears his fashionable camo, we like to call him G.I. Joel.























And here we have Josh with a couple little smirks for the camera. I wish I could have caught him giving his flirty smile that shows his sweet little dimples. His eyes really dance when he gives a big smile. Hopefully I'll snap him with a big smile soon.





This is my precious neice Olivia. She is incredibly sweet and personable and smart and adorable and ... really I could go on and on. My boys and Eliza really love her and can't wait to see her again soon.















Isaiah loves his cousin so much. And I think she must love him alot too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about the blog-it's a great way for me to keep up on you all from so far away. The pictures are beautiful, I can't believe how different the babies look after just a month!
Hopefully I can see you all again soon, maybe in December...who knows? I miss you all so much it hurts, but I love you and am in prayers for your family and I know God is taking care of each of you and providing you with all you need to make it through today. All my love!

Amanda said...

Wow, Josh and Joel are growing so much. Their looks have even changed a little since the last time I saw them! Thank you so much for keeping up on this blog. Its so hard to not live closer to you to be able to watch Isaiah, Nathaniel, Eliza, Josh, and Joel grow. It is wonderful being able to see some of their monumental occasions as well as day to day life since we can't always be apart of it!! Dave and Jen, you are truely blessed with 5 beautiful children!! Jen I have no idea how you find the time to even put this blog together, but thank you!!! I love you all and hope to visit as soon as cross country season ceases.