Happy Birthday, Nathaniel!
Today, Nathaniel is six years old and has been loving every bit of his special day! The day started off with t.v. morning, followed by gifts, then a visit to Grandma's. At 10 a.m. our friend Ted stopped by to take Nathaniel on a birthday motorcycle ride. Nathaniel said "It was awesome!" After lunch, Nathaniel had his weekly piano lesson. We celebrated the evening with dinner and cake. As is our tradition, Nathaniel could stay up as late as he wanted and play with his new toys.


Nathaniel loved his birthday cake. It was topped with a power ranger. Just what he asked for!
Uncle Paschal came and sang the Nigerian Birthday song for Nathaniel.
Mr. Dorn, our wonderful friend from church, brought a box of wooden spools and made spool tanks for our kids. They enjoyed having spool tank wars on the table. Mr. Dorn also sang the theme song from the spiderman cartoon series for Nathaniel and gave him a spiderman umbrella.
Here is a short interview with the birthday boy:

How old are you? Six
What instrument do you play? I play the piano.
What is your favorite song that you play? Honeybee
What are your favorite things to play? Little guys, doggy and dad, prince and princess, family with Eliza, Hannah and Isaiah.
What is your favorite Bible story? Moses. I like the story where God made the day and the night.
What are your favorite foods? Goldfish, shrimp, gummy snacks and cake.
What would you like on your birthday cake? A power ranger or a transformer. Or army guys that come with a tank that guys can sit in.
If you could tell all our blog readers something about God, what would you tell them?
God is powerful. God is awesome. God is holy. God is Jesus.
What is your favorite book? Robinhood and The Enchanted Forest
What is your favorite thing you got for your birthday so far? A dog.
What's his name? Shiloh Jed
Last words: Thank you for coming to our reading station. Thanks for coming to our song today.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nathaniel!
I know I am late, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday! I can see that you had a wonderful birthday! You are such a sweet boy & always seem to have a smile on your face. I can't believe you are 6yrs old already, you are really growing up fast. Maybe Grandma can bring you down sometime to play with Logan. I know Logan would really be happy to see you!
Love you,
Aunt Margie
Post a Comment